- South West
A leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services are currently looking to recruit an accomplished Tax practitioner based in Southampton, to drive forward business.
A fantastic opportunity for growth, progression and salary increase, managing the complex tax affairs of a portfolio of large multinational and corporate clients and delivering excellence through years of previous experience.
Taking an active role in identifying business development opportunities, including international network referrals and targeting larger corporates, plus preparing proposals for prospective clients, as well as networking and client care events.
- Highly educated
- CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Significant previous experience operating at Manager level, or similar
- Proven track record of tax advisory projects, e.g. capital allowances, R&D, restructuring and due diligence.
- Proven experience in proactive client handling and project management
- Proven experience in producing high quality, technically accurate work within budget
If you are looking for a new opportunity and would like to hear more about the role, contact Ed Burnham directly:
ed(dot)burnham(at)consultrpm(dot)com - DECIPHER FIRST!
or alternatively click “Apply now” below for a confidential chat and further details.